Changes per Build Level:
The new min. Android version is now 5.0 (API 21, was released 2014).
Add reminders from the PC
You can now create new reminders from your PC in the Browser.
Because of the web server costs this service isn't for free. Sorry.
You need a subscription from inside the app to use this service.
Open COL Reminder and tap on "Add reminder from PC".
After subscription you need to open the website on your PC/Browser:
Login with Google and you should see the new webinterface to create new reminders.
Navigation Panel shows now the logged in status
The notification panel shows now the current login status.
Also you can now login/logout to/from Google inside the Navigation Panel
Other new features and updates
- About screen shows now the current donation status
- About screen shows the current web subscription status
- Links are now clickable in the main view
- Troubleshooting menu entry. Shows don't kill my app for your phone.
- First start tutorial shows now info for AutoStart on some phones
- Update the 'no reminders' image in the main view
- Behind the scenes updates
- Recurring reminder has now long tap on dismiss to move it to history in the Dialog
- Updated languages Afrikaans, Serbian, Italian, Hebrew and Bulgarian
- Donation Page Layout fixes
- Removed the setting 'Call Reminder' from Android P and up
- Asking now for permission on contact share if no permission was given
- Group Notification list Theme problem on Dark Mode fixed (Android 10+)
- Birthday contact name is now shown in the fullscreen calendar
- Birthday Date is now shown correct and not 1 day earlier
- Fixed snooze problem after 11 pm on Android 8 and lower